Arab Countries Seats
The University accepts students from Arab countries only in the second semester (Spring)
of the academic year.
- The minimum grade received in the secondary high school certificate must not be less
- The secondary high school certificate must be new (recent).
How Do I Apply
Students should apply through their National Embassy in Abu Dhabi. If the student
is nominated by their embassy, the student should then visit the University’s Admissions
Department with the required documents.
- Copy of a valid passport & valid visa (for non-local & GCC students).
- Copy of UAE identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Original high school certificate and a true copy of your grade 12 certificate.
- An equivalent certificate is required for private schools that do not follow the UAE
- Health insurance card for Abu Dhabi or proof of registration until the card is available.