Old High School Certificate
United Arab Emirates citizens and children of national mothers in UAEU with old high
school certificates are accepted in the first and second semester of the academic
- A high school (Grade 12) or its equivalent with a grade not less than 75% is required.
- Student should have an IELTS certificate (Academic = 5) or TOEFL (IBT = 61 / ITP =
- High school certificates should be not more than three years old.
How Do I Apply
Student should apply directly to the UAEU Admissions Department.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Copy of a valid visa (for non-locals).
- Copy of nationality ID (Kholasat AL Qaid) for local students only.
- Copy of UAE identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Original high school certificate and a true copy of grade 12 certificate.
- An equivalent certificate is required for private schools that do not follow the UAE
- Health insurance card for Abu Dhabi or proof of registration until the card is available.
- Copy of mother’s valid passport, mother’s nationality ID or mother’s identity card
(for children of national mothers).
Student should bring an identity card in cases where he/she does not hold any nationality.