Health Service Section

1. Is it possible to consult a male psychologist as a counselor?

Please contact the clinics in all accommodations and in G2

2. Is it allowed to submit a sick leave certificate during the final exams?

Yes, but according to the UAEU policies

3. Is it mandatory to submit a medical certificate from government hospital to get approval for transferring accommodations?

No, it can be from your treating doctor with relevant document sealed and signed by the concerned authority

4. Is it possible to have Daman health Insurance card rather than ADNIC for the international and GCC students?

No, UAEU is issuing Daman insurance card for the students who are sponsored by UAEU 

Oct 22, 2015