UAEU Mobile Learn
UAEU Mobile learn is a service that enables students and faculty to access and update Blackboard content using mobile devices. This Mobile service can be accessed by downloading a mobile application to your mobile device. The service supports most of the current smart phones and tablets available in the market.
Service available to
Students and Faculty Members.
How to access Mobile Blackboard
If you have already installed Blackboard Mobile application, locate the icon in your device and launch it. You will be prompted to enter institution name. Enter United Arab Emirates University.
Login to Mobile Learn with your Blackboard username and password.
Installing UAEU Mobile Learn Application
- App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Android Marketplace on your Android device
- BlackBerry App World on your BlackBerry smartphone device
2. Search for " Blackboard Mobile Learn "
3. Install the application
4.Start the application, you will be prompted to enter institution name. Enter United Arab Emirates University
5. Login to Mobile Learn with your Blackboard username and password.
Detail Installation Instructions
For Device DEMOs, click here