E-Services (also sometimes referred to as Self Service Banner (SSB)) provides a group of services online to university community.The e-services can be divided into two categories:
- Student and Academic Services: The services provide the students the ability to register in courses, review classes schedule, and view final grades online. In addition, the services provide the faculty the ability to manage class attendance, view class roasters, and grade students online.
- Employee Services: provides a tool to university employees (Staff & Faculty) the ability to claim many of their benefits online. Examples of such benefits includes education allowance, travel reimbursement, Leave, and Air tickets allowance requests.
Service available to:
Students, Staff and Faculty Members.
To access e-Services you will need to login to my.UAEU Portal http://my.uaeu.ac.ae, once you are logged in, you can access e-services depending on your system defined role as explained below.
- Students: The e-services channel will show under the Academic Life tab.
- Staff: The e-services channel will show under the employee tab.
- Faculty: The e-services channel will show under the Faculty and employee tabs.
e-Services can also be accessed after logging to the portal by directly clicking on the e-services icon in the portal menu bar. However, this method will require accessing additional browsing links to get to the services which you need. Going to the specific tab can provide a direct link to the needed service.
Who can access eServices?
This services is available for Students, Staff & Faculty members of UAEU.
What does eServices provide?
eServices (also sometimes refereed to as Self Service Banner (SSB)) provides a gateway to view personal information. If you are a student, this services provides easy access for you to manage & retrieve information you need such class schedule.
You can also search and register for classes by term or date. If you are a faculty or advisor, this services provides easy access to manage & retrieve course related information.
You can for example, update schedules, advise and grade students. If you are an employee (faculty or staff), this services provide easy access to view your personal employee information such as your leave record(s), pay-stub as well applying for online service such as vacation ticket.