iWIL (Internship System)
iWIL is university online internship management system. It facilitates all functions and procedures performed by Interns Students, Colleges, and Employers.
The system main functionalities can be summarized in:
- Unified internship registration for all students fulfilling requirements.
- Automated internship operations encompass, job placement, keeping in contact while at site and monitoring and evaluation.
- Assist students in filling their internship application form and resume.
- At work site, students will fill their weekly reports and the academic advisor will follow up the student’s progress automatically through the online system and evaluate weekly progress reports.
- Visiting faculty preparation and visit coordination.
- iWIL online system allows employers to login and create their own profiles and post internship jobs available at their organizations, forming the internship job bank.
- iWIL online system will maintain all evaluation records and post them into the student’s grade database.
- Different Internship reports & statistical reports.
Service available to:
Students, Faculties, staff and external employers.