- Click on the File menu then click on Options button.
- In the Outlook Options window, select the Mail tab and here you can see signature options available.
- Click on the Signatures button and this will open up the Signatures and Stationary window.
- Click the New button
- In the New Signature dialog box, enter the name of your signature, then click the OK button
- Add your signature for the Email Account you want. You can add multiple signatures here and select which one to display.
- In the Edit Signature Text box, Copy the content from this HTML page
and Past it.
- Go to the right side of the window and use the E-mail account dropdown to select the desired account.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again and you can see the signatures in action.
- Go to Tools / Options / Mail Format.
- Click on Signatures.
- Click on New.
- Give your signature a name eg. UAEU_Signature
- Click on OK
- You don't need to put anything into the signature, just
Copy the content from this HTML page and Past it so that Outlook creates the files it needs. Click on OK and you are done.
- Close Outlook
Locate your signature folder:
- Copy an HTMl file file to your Outlook signature folder.
In a "Run" prompt (you will find "Run" in your start menu or by typing Windows Key+R),
- for XP and win7 type C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures
- for Vista try c:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Signatures
- You will see the new HTML signature into email signature.
Back to top