1. What makes me an International Student?
All non-Emirati Students studying at United Arab Emirates University are considered International Students.
2. What are the services that the International Students Office provides?
3. My visa is sponsored by UAEU and is about to expire; how can I renew it and what are the required documents?
4. My health insurance cards is about to expire; am I entitled to have it sponsored by the UAEU?
If you are UAE citizen and live outside Al-Ain, you can get Theqa health insurance card. If you are an International student you can get Health insurance card from UAEU if your residency visa sponsored by UAEU.
5. Can I renew my passport through UAE University?
No, the international student should renew his/her passport by his/her own through their Embassy.
6. How can I be in touch with the office of International Students?
Information Technology College, Ground Floor, office number G047
Al Maqam, Campus, Building G2, Office # 1003, First floor, Student Services Office
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها