Digital Signage Display Process
The Digital Signage Display Process described below enables UAEU Faculties and Departments to post news and/or announcements to the network of digital screens around the new Maqam Campus.
In order to post an item, please follow the process below.
- English and Arabic designs sent for display / advertisement should follow the UAEU new brand standards, templates, and instructions.
- A copy of the design should be sent to the following e-mail address: Stud_Affairs_ADV@uaeu.ac.ae (Stu_Affaiers_ADV@uaeu.ac.ae)
- Designs will be converted to either a Picture format (JPEG) or to a Video format (MPEG) depending on the content.
- Identify the location where the requester wishes to display the message, by confirming the intended "Group areas", as detailed below.
- Display Screens (DS) have been grouped into 6 distinct locations based on the audience served. These Group areas are:
- Group 1 = Student Village
- Group 2 = FHSS and FEDU
- Group 3 = FBE and FL
- Group 4 = UGRU
- Group 5 = FFA, FOE and FOS
- Group 6 = Crescent Building
- Group 7 = Library
- Once vetted, the content will be uploaded onto the Digital Signage (DS) screens, according to the request details.
- If text is sent without a design, it will be copied to an available template.
- Translations need to be carried out by an expert, if required.
- Brand Identity Guidelines at the Office of the Provost website
- UITS Downloads including Brand Guidelines and related media
Updated: July 2011