Asian and African Countries Seats
The University accepts students from Asian and African Countries only in the second
semester (Spring) of the academic year.
- Student must be from Asian and African Muslim countries (non-Arabic speakers).
- The minimum grade received in the secondary high school certificate must not be less
- The secondary high school certificate must be new (recent).
How Do I Apply
Student should apply online application.
- Copy of a valid passport & valid visa (for non-local & GCC students).
- Copy of UAE identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Original high school certificate and a true copy of your grade 12 certificate.
- Students who study in the British system are required to have (5) subjects in Ordinary
Level (O) + (2) subjects in Advanced Subsidiary (AS) or Advanced level (AL), and the
grade must be equal to a Good (C) or above in all (7) subjects.
- An equivalent certificate is required for private schools that do not follow the UAE
- Health insurance cards for Abu Dhabi or proof of registration until the card is available.
- IELTS or TOEFL if available.
- Students can apply only after issuance of high school results.
- Admission results are announced in January after the acceptance tests (English & Mathematics).
- Number of seats allocated for students is (13) for each academic year.