Sons & Daughters of Faculty Members in UAEU and UAEU Employees
Sons & daughters of faculty members and UAEU employees are accepted in both the first
and second semesters of the academic year.
- Students should receive a minimum grade of 85% and above in their secondary high school
- The secondary high school certificate must be new (recent).
- One of the parents must have a doctorate degree.
How Do I Apply
Student should apply online application.
- Copy of a valid passport & valid visa.
- Copy of UAE identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Original high school certificate and a true copy of grade 12 certificate.
- Students who study in the British system are required to have (5) subjects in Ordinary
Level (O) + (2) subjects in Advanced Subsidiary (AS) or Advanced level (AL), and the
grade must be equal to a Good (C) or above in all (7) subjects.
- An equivalent certificate is required for private schools that do not follow the UAE
- Health insurance card for Abu Dhabi or proof of registration until the card is available.
- IELTS or TOEFL, if any.
- A written statement from the Human Resources Department in the University to demonstrate
that one of the parents is a professor at the University and that he/she is still
on his/her work visa.