Re-admission can be considered for students who have withdrawn or who have been dismissed
from the University for failure to register. This will only be considered in the case
of vacant places available in the Colleges and admission may be either in the first
and second semester of the academic year.
Conditions for Re-Admission
- More than 6 semesters (3 years) must not have passed since the student dropped out
from his/her studies.
- The student should not have received any academic warnings or penalties.
- Applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500/iBT 61 or above or an IELTS score of
5.0 or above.
- Submit a completed application form for re-admission to the Admissions Department.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Copy of a valid visa (for non-locals).
- Copy of nationality ID (Kholasat AL Qaid) for local students only.
- Copy of UAE identity card.
- Copy of mother’s valid passport, mother’s nationality ID or mother’s identity card
(children of national mothers).
How to Apply
Click here to apply for re-admission.