The Career Planning Services Center offers valuable career planning services that
aim to assist UAEU students in setting goals and taking appropriate decisions related
to their desired careers; in addition to, equipping them with the needed employability
skills to prepare them for the world of work. The Center’s services include:
- Support with Choosing a Major: Assist students in choosing the major that best suit their personality, strengths
and career choice.
- Individual Counseling: One-to-one sessions offered by the Center’s Career Counselors to help students in
creating and implementing their own career plans and in developing a greater sense
of self-awareness relevant to the career development process.
- Group Counseling Sessions: Group sessions designed to provide students with support in issues related to career
exploration, career development and other career related issues.
- Career Workshops: Throughout the academic year, the CCPP offers a wide range of interactive workshops
to equip students with the needed employability skills and to prepare them for the
world of work. Workshops include:
- Effective Resume Writing
- Interview Success
- Job Search Techniques & Strategies
- Work Ethics
- Time Management
- Understanding the Job Market
- Career Assessments & Tests: These tools are used to assist students in gaining a better understanding of their
skills, strengths, values and interests which will help them in making the right decisions
about their careers.
- Career Resources: The Center provides students with publications and resources covering different career-related
Sunday to Thursday
7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Make an Appointment
Male Students: Visit Building F3, 2nd Floor, Office #225.
Female Students: Visit Building B3, 1st Floor, Offices #1009 & #1007.