Tuition and Other Fees
For information on tuition and hostel fees click here.
Tuition and Fees
- The University will publish annually a Schedule of Tuition and Fees specifying relevant applicability and amounts.
- Tuition is a charge for educational services that include teaching and instruction, is assessed on a per credit hour basis at rates established by the University, and may include purchase/rental of textbooks. Specific tuition charges can be affected by student classification, residency, academic program, and degree level.
- Fees are charges for academic, personal, and related support services provided by or through the University, such as application processing, special course activities and services, housing, dining, direct services for individual students such as medical insurance and residency fees, academic records services, tuition installment payment fees, fines and late processing/late action fees, textbooks, and other fees as specified by the University.
- In the case of courses offered for zero (0) credit hours, tuition and fee charges equivalent to the instructional time of the course may apply.
- Changes in the published Schedule of Tuition and Fees during the course of a given academic year may be made upon approval according to the Signatory Authority.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
- Tuition charges are due and payable in full at the beginning of each academic semester according to the relevant deadlines in the Schedule.
- Students paying all or a portion of their tuition charges directly ("self-pay" students) are eligible to participate in an installment payment program provided that the student makes the required initial payment by the initial payment deadline.
- Students claiming external sponsorship for the payment to tuition charges must provide written confirmation of the sponsorship as specified in the Schedule not later than the initial payment deadline. Sponsored students who do not submit the required confirmation of sponsorship and continue in enrollment will assume personal responsibility for all tuition charges and applicable fees.
- Students who fail to pay all applicable tuition charges by the established payment deadline/s are subject to denial of academic services, late payment fees, requirement of advance payment of fees in full for future semesters, and/or cancellation of current and/or future registration.
- Fees are due and payable at the time the services are provided, in conjunction with tuition payments, or as otherwise specified by the University.
- Application processing fees, selected individual services fees, and required enrollment and housing deposits are due and payable in advance. Applications for admission will not be processed and specified individual services will not be provided in the absence of the required fees. Students who have not paid any required enrollment and housing deposits will be denied the associated services.
- Fines, fees for damages to property, and other fees as specified by the University are due and payable within 20 working days of the date the fees were billed to the student by the University's Student Accounts Office.
- Special course activity fees, other course-related fees, and installment payment fees are due and payable in conjunction with tuition payment requirements and procedures.
- In the event that a student's registration in a semester is cancelled due to non-payment of tuition and fees, the student is not eligible to attend classes for the remainder of that semester or to take final examinations, and any outstanding tuition and fee charges for the semester will be a financial delinquency of the student.
- Payments of tuition and fees may be made by means specified in the Schedule.
- Notification of tuition and fee charges by the Student Accounts Office via the student's University e-mail address constitutes official notice of financial liability.
All in-person payments must be paid to the UAEU E-service through a mobile APP or a website.
- Except as specified in the University's Schedule of Tuition and Fees, all tuition charges and fees are non-refundable.
Do you find this content helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها