Digital Participation Policy
The United Arab Emirates University seeks to strengthen its efforts to achieve its
vision of "leadership and excellence in higher education and scientific research at
the regional and international levels", the university focuses on accordance with
its institutional values, on effective communication with internal and external customers,
by giving them several channels that enable them to exchange opinions and suggestions.
UAEU's e-participation channels include:
- Website Quality Assessment Questionnaire, which enables users to make suggestions about the usability and content of the website.
- Suggestion Forms: These forms allow users to submit their suggestions on all topics related to the
- Digital consultations, on general topics related to the UAEU community aimed at engaging members of the
university community and visitors to develop and improve its services.
- Social networking sites: such as Facebook, X, Instagram and etc.
Electronic Participation Policy
This policy sets out the terms and conditions of use of UAEU electronic channels:
The United Arab Emirates University welcomes comments and shares across all channels,
as well as all responses and comments that contribute to the development, and enhancement
of its services.
- It is recommended to keep the content of comments within context and relevance.
- It is advised to refrain from exchanging personal data on the university's pages,
and we recommend communicating through the official channels only.
- Comments and questions received are in Arabic and English only.
- All personal data is treated confidentially.
The United Arab Emirates University welcomes any comments or interventions through
its platforms, and has the full right to remove and prevent comments/posts, in case
of non-compliance with the terms and conditions and violation of the internal policies,
procedures and regulations of the entity, or if the comments include any of the following:
- Inappropriate comment
- A comment that violates the privacy of others, offends them by prejudice, or effects
part of the community on the basis of race, color, or nationality
- A comment that violates the Intellectual Property Rights
- A comment promoting any business or advertisements
UAEU is committed to the Digital Participation Strategy of the mGovernment posted
on the UAE Government official portal on the following link.
We always welcome your interaction with us through our electronic channels.