- A minimum score of (900) in EmSAT Arabic, or its equivalent*.
- A minimum Score of (900) in EmSAT Mathematics, or its equivalent*.
- A minimum Score of (900) in two of the three EmSAT science subjects Physics, Chemistry
or Biology, or its equivalent*.
- In case the above scores are not available, candidates will need to pass the CMHS
admission (MCQ) exam, which includes: Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Priority will be given to the candidates who have EmSAT.
- Passing the Multiple Mini Interview (MMI).