United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) continuously strives in its efforts to achieve its vision that focuses on ‘leadership and excellence in higher education and scientific research at the regional and international levels’. In line with its corporate values, UAEU focuses a lot of attention on effective communication with its internal and external customers through offering them a multitude channels that enable them to share their opinions and suggestions.
UAEU e-Participation Channels include:
- Website Feedback Survey: users can provide their feedback on the usability and content of the website.
- Suggestion and Complaint Feedback Forms: these forms allow users to voice their opinions on all issues relating to the university
- Social Networking Sites: such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc...
This policy sets forth the terms and conditions of using UAEU electronic channels:
- UAEU welcomes your comments and participations across all channels at any time.
- UAEU is entitled to delete any material that may offensive, or any material that contains violations or abuse to others’ privacy.
- All personal data will be handled with extreme confidentiality.
- We advise our followers to refrain from sharing their personal data on
the Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) public pages, and we direct them to communicate through our private channels.
- UAEU has the right to remove comments/participants that don’t comply with the terms and conditions.
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها