Establish an Account
CMHS and UAEU Faculty and Staff: Before you can check out items from the NML for the first time, you must activate your personal library account by presenting your University employee ID card in person at one of the NML Information Desks.
UAEU Students: Your library account is activated at the time you are issued your student ID card. First Year Graduate Interns and UAE Nationals currently enrolled in the CMHS Residency Program: Contact the NML female-side Information Desk at 03 7137208 or the NML male-side Information Desk at 03 7137201 for the current policies and procedures on obtaining NML Membership.
All Other Users: Before you can check out items from the NML for the first time, you must take out an NML membership by submitting in person a completed NML membership application at one of the NML Information Desks and pay. If applicable, a one-time refundable membership deposit must be required. Please see table below.
|Tawam Hospital: Physicians and Staff||None|
|Al Ain Hospital: Physicians||None|
|Al Ain Hospital: Staff other than Physicians||AED 500.00|
|All Other Community Members||AED 1000.00|
- Membership deposits will be refunded (minus any outstanding fines or item replacement charges) upon closing your library account.
- NML Memberships cover borrowing privileges from all UAEU libraries and do NOT include out-of-library access to licensed electronic resources.
Documents required for NML Membership for outside community
- A copy of your employee ID card.
- 2 recent passport-size photos.
- A copy of your passport with a valid resident’s visa/valid Emirates ID.
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها