UAEU Open Data Policy
UAE University (UAEU) is committed to transparency, integrity, and accountability. In line with its tradition of openly publishing its annual statistics, and in compliance with the UAE Government Open Data policies, UAEU provides unrestricted access to data about its main functions to the public. This data is accessible through the University website and is made available for anyone to use, reuse, distribute or share with others without technical, financial or legal restrictions.
UAEU is committed to the following:
- Provide access to the data without any restriction or registration.
- Present the data in a readable, adjustable and reusable file formats with the possibility to download the data in common file formats such as Excel, MSWord or PDF.
- Provide data spanning several years.
- Enable users to express their opinions on the provided data.
In return to making its data open to the public, UAEU expects the users of its open data to abide by the following:
- To refer to UAE University as the data source along with the name of the file and publication date.
- To refrain from using the provided data for political purposes; to support illegal or criminal activities; to negatively impact the UAE or UAEU; or to support any activity that is contrary to the values of UAE society.
UAEU is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences/damage that may result from the use of available data on its website. Such liability rests upon the user.
UAEU is committed to the Open Data Guidelines of the mGovernment posted on the UAE Government official portal on the following link:
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها