|User Type||No. of Items||Loan Period|
|UAEU Bachelor Student||6||21 days|
|UAEU Master/PhD Student||10||120 days|
|UAEU Faculty Member||20||120 days|
|UAEU Staff Member||5||21 days|
|Community User||5||21 days|
|LIWA Consortium Member (ZU or HCT)||3||14 days|
You should first make sure your library record is clear (all books are returned, and any fines/fees are paid) by contacting the Circulation desk staff:
- By email request at: email@example.com
- By telephone at 03-713-4684/03-713-4678
- Onsite at the Circulation Desk
- Then come to the library to finalize any actions and to get your clearance form signed by the librarian.
You will need to set your own PIN for the first time you use it, after which you can modify your PIN. Please follow these steps:
- Go to library homepage.
- Choose Library Services and select “Faculty and Graduate Students”
- Click on “Renew Books.” When the login screen appears, enter your ID Barcode and current PIN and Submit.
- If you need to modify your PIN, click on the “Modify” button and follow the instructions.
- If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, please contact the Circulation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 03-713-4684/03-713-4678.
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها