1. How do I apply to UAE University for an undergraduate degree ?
UAEU accept students according to the admissions policy and must satisfy the admission
specific criteria to accept their application for “National, Children of national
Mothers, Scholarship students from GCC, some Arabic countries and Asia & Africa”.
For more information, please visit the Undergraduate Admission Page.
2. How do I apply to UAE University for a Graduate degree ?
Applying for Master and Ph. D Programs is done through online application. For more
information, please visit the Graduate Admission Page.
The “How To Apply” video will show you the steps you need to follow, and Apply Now.
3. What programs does UAEU offer?
UAEU offer a wide range of undergraduate courses within nine Colleges. The University
currently has the most comprehensive choice of bachelor’s degree programs in the country,
with over 65 degree courses available. For more details Click here.
The University offers an array of graduate degree programs at the Master’s and doctorate
levels with a wide range of specializations in various disciplines. All programs are
offered and administered by the individual Colleges.
For more details click on
4. If I withdraw from the University, can I be re-admitted ?
Please refer to the Re-Admission Policy for more information.
5. Can I transfer from another institution ?
Please refer to theTransfer from another Institution Policy for more information.
6. If I have an old High School Certificate (more than 12 months), can I be apply
According to the Admissions Policy for the Academic Year 2015/2016, old high schools
are accepted according to the following conditions:
- The student should be National or a Child of a national mother.
- Should have a Grade 12 Certificate, or its equivalent
- The high school certificate should not be older than three academic years (2014/2013/2012)
- The minimum High School Average of 75% or above is required.
- A valid TOEFL score of 500/iBT 61 or above or an IELTS score of 5.0 or above or its
equivalent is required.
7. Where can I apply for a State Grant or Scholarship?
Scholarship Funds coordinate with a number of governmental institutions and companies
and may offer scholarship for a new or continuing national student. For more information,
please contact the Scholarship Fund in the Admission Department, Crescent Building,
D4, room 33, Tel: 037134283/ 037134291