Online Application for Master s Program
To meet the needs of UAE society all 9 Colleges at the United Arab Emirates University have established Master s programs across multiple disciplines.
This online service allows you to:
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Save your application to complete later) please note to remember your Login ID and
- Upload documents in support of your application (each document separately).
- Submit your online application.
Students wishing to enroll in a program can apply online through our online application system.
If you need additional assistance, you can visit the Admissions Section where a member
of staff will assist you to complete the online admissions application.
Bachelor s degree holders (National & International).
The College of Graduate Studies (CGS) has established minimum requirements for admission to Master s programs. Individual Master s programs may set additional and/or higher standards for admissions. To view the minimum requirements please click here.
All applicants must complete the Electronic application form. The application must
be accompanied by the following documents:
- Identity documents for Emirati students (copy of passport, nationality ID and UAE
identity card). and international students inside UAE (copy of passport, valid visa
and UAE identity card). international students outside UAE only copy of Passport.
- Copy of official certificates & transcripts (Mark sheet) from all colleges or universities
attended (Master and Bachelor). For the students whose have Degrees from outside UAE,
kindly note they should have equivalency letter from the ministry of education in
- An official copy of the applicant s score on the IELTS or TOEFL exam from one of the university s accredited centers.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the student s academic work.
Applicants must submit their online application during the application period announced on the university website. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance after the Vice Chancellor s approval.
Applicants can deposit their Master s Program fees using their visa card through the online application. To view the tuition fees of the Master s Programs, please visit the Program and Accommodation Fees webpage.
Problem Resolution Time
From one hour to maximum of three days depending on the severity of the issue.
United Arab Emirates University
P.O. Box 15551, Al Ain, UAE
Fax: +971 3 7134989
For login problems or to reset password, please contact the admissions office as shown
in the Contact UITS Help Desk: https://selfservice.uaeu.ac.ae/index.html
Email Helpdesk@uaeu.ac.ae, Tel: +971 3 7136111
Admissions Section, Crescent Building, Ground Floor, D4.
Click here to view the location.