UAE National students and Children of National Mothers (classified as category two
– P2), and international students, who are currently enrolled in any of the accredited
Higher Education Institutions (in/out of UAE), are eligible to transfer to UAEU as tuition-paying students; based on achieving the following criteria:
- The student must be currently active in any of the accredited Higher Education Institutions
(in/out of UAE) or has not been out of school for a period of more than one year or
two academic semesters.
- Minimum high school certificate (Grade 12), with a score of 80%, or its equivalent.
- Minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS (Academic), or 525 in TOEFL (ITP), or 70 in TOEFL (iBT),
or 194 in TOEFL (CBT), or 1250 in EmSAT English.
- The English Proficiency Score (in any of the above exams) should be valid upon submitting
the online application.
- The student must have a good academic standing, with a minimum CGPA of (2.0) in the
last semester attended prior to submitting the transfer application.
- The student must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours or two semesters with
a maximum of 60 credit hours.
- The student should not have received any academic warnings or penalties (Academic
Dismissal), in the last semester attended prior to submitting the transfer application.
Achieving the required College Entry Qualifications in EmSAT or its equivalents upon submitting the online application, as shown below.