Minor in Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to an artificial creation of human-like intelligence. It is a technology that is already impacting how users interact with, and are affected by the Internet. In the near future, its impact is likely to only continue to grow. This Artificial Intelligence Minor is proposed for undergraduate students who anticipate that Artificial Intelligence will have a prominent role to play in their academic and professional career. The students will learn how to improve the UAE government agencies and industry performance with these exponentially improving new technologies. The minor is designed for students from all majors other than Computer Science to supplement their primary studies.
- Min grade requirement: GPA 2.5 (Conditions apply in case capacity is exceeded)
- Pre-requisite: CSBP119
- Targeted students: All students except those in Computer Science Program
- The Artificial Intelligence Minor provides the students with the needed Artificial Intelligence knowledge and skills to serve the UAE in various disciplines. The objective of the program is to prepare graduates who are capable of serving the UAE government agencies and industry with a broad-based knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and to boost government performance at all levels.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of science, computing and statistics appropriate to Artificial Intelligence.
- Use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for Artificial Intelligence practice.
- Design, implement, and evaluate AI based solutions, to meet desired needs.
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
Required Credit Hours : minimum 18 hours
|Required Courses (9 hours )||Credit Hours|
|CSBP219||Object Oriented Programming||3|
|Choose three of the following courses (9 hours )||Credit Hours|
|CSBP476||Robotics and Intelligent Systems||3|
|CSBP441||Applied Computer Vision||3|
|CSBP491||Computational Intelligence for Data Management||3|
|CSBP499||Special Topics in Computer Science||3|
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها