PhD Scholarship (All Nationalities)
The purpose of the “PhD Scholarship” is to recruit high achieving graduate students
in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support
to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
The PhD Scholarship Awards are based on a competitive criteria which takes into account
the credentials of the applicants (i.e. GPA, journal publications, conference presentations,
patents, GRE score, recommendation letters, etc.) and where they have graduated from.
Applicants are requested to submit copies of all their credentials at the time of
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation,
Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements and apply here.
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
Duties and Expectations:
How to Apply:
To apply for a PhD Scholarship, please:
- Complete the Admission application here.
The deadline for applications is the same as the deadline for admission applications
to the graduate program.
College of Graduate Studies
Tel: +971 3 713 4048
Location: F3, 1st floor, Room 104