Resource Sharing is a service provided to UAEU affiliates* who are teaching or conducting research for obtaining documents not available in the University Libraries. Please check library resources for availability through the online catalog and databases before requesting documents.
Eligibility and Criteria
- UAEU affiliates are eligible to request documents through Resource Sharing Service.
- Requested documents should be relevant to current curriculum/research.
- Requests can be made throughout the academic year (Sept-June).
- Exceptions will only be considered by the Dean of Libraries or Manager of Public Services.
- Requests can be submitted via using the online form below or printed and submitted to the Reference Desk in any University library.
- On average, documents are received within two weeks of request.
- Requestor will be notified by email upon receipt of printed document(s).
* UAEU affiliates include: Faculty, Instructors, Graduate and Undergraduate students and Administrative staff.
In case of error in the network, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields mark with * are mandatory.
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها