- Daily tours in the campus to provide the appropriate academic environment.
- Supporting and supervising the events in the campus.
- Supervising the general behavior in the campus and solving students complains according to the Procedures and Policies following in the UAEU
- Organizing the student’s leaving to scientific and recreational trips and internship program.
- Keeping and delivering lost, found in the campus, to their owners.
Al Ain Female Students Reception:
- Supervising the accessing of Al Ain students in and out the Electronic gates.
- Helping the students to extract cars permissions.
- Organizing visitors access through Al Ain students Gate.
- Supervising Al Ain student dropping area.
- Clearance for Graduated, withdrawal and dismissed students.
- Following complaints and comments about maintenance and cleanliness in the campus.
- Helping the colleges and departments in organizing for exhibitions, conferences, events, and organizing exams’ halls,
- Granting entry permits for the cars of restaurants, companies and guests, in coordination with a service company
- Provide internal transportation for female students of determination, or that their health conditions require transporting them from Al Ain Gate to colleges, using electric cars.
Awareness and Counseling Service:
- Preparing awareness programs for students on student behavior policies and regulations at the university.
- Conduct awareness sessions and guidance with students if repeated behavior is contrary.
Do you find this content helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها