One of the main purposes of Continuing Education Center (CEC) is to help in bridging the gap posed by language and culture to achieve true potential by providing a variety of different languages courses such as English, German, Korean, Spanish and Japanese. As well as, continuing to enhance the usage of the Arabic language and strive to boost the language among native speakers in the local community. CEC strives to disseminate the language among the non-native speakers inside and outside the country.
Language Programs Fields
- Provide preparatory Arabic language courses to qualify candidates to pass Al Ain Proficiency Test.
- Modern Standard Arabic for Non-Native speakers (beginner and intermediate levels).
- Attract students and scholars from around the world to teach them contemporary Arabic language communication skills.
- Provide scientific consultations, workshops and design scientific research on Arabic language issues, teaching methods and designing curriculum for organizations to meet their specific needs.
- Teaching Arabic language through e-courses.
- Exams Preparation Courses (IELTS, TOFEL).
- General English Courses (CEFR: A1 – B2).
- Intensive English Courses for Specific Purposes (CEFR: B2-C1): Business, Educational, Vocational and others.
- Advanced English Courses (CEFR: B1-B2): Email Etiquette, Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, etc.
- Private One-On-One Tutorials (IELTS, TOEFL, General English, Languages).
- Other Language Courses: Japanese, Urdu, Korean, Spanish and others.
- Other Customized Courses to fit the client’s needs.
- Translation Courses (Administrative and Legal).
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها