- Payments for the total tuition fees of Fall & Spring terms and summer term shall be made as specified on the page (Payment Option). However, Installment Students must adhere to the payment schedule outlined in their installment plan (note that there is no installment plan available for the summer term). Failure to comply with the payment deadline will result in the student being suspended from using all university service applications, attending classes, and taking exams.
- Students who fail to pay the tuition fees by the deadline will not be permitted to access academic services, must settle their outstanding fees in advance, and are required to cancel their current and future registrations. Additionally, newly admitted students will have their admissions canceled, while enrolled students will face suspension due to non-payment of tuition fees.
- If a student's registration in a semester is canceled due to non-payment of tuition fees, the student is not entitled to attend any remaining lectures and the final exams for that semester. The canceled registration will not be restored, and any completed work will be nullified. Furthermore, the student is obligated to pay all fees associated with the withdrawn registration.
- Students who wish to withdraw from the university, withdraw from a course, or request a Registration Postponement must adhere to the specified add-and-drop deadline. For detailed information regarding withdrawal date, please refer to the "Refunds" page (Click Here).
- In the event of a withdrawal after the deadline, the student is obliged to settle the full tuition fees, even if they receive approval to "Withdraw Without Failure".
Do you find this content helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها